- When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘InterXstream’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the Sites.
The type of personal information we collect
- We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Sites.
- The most common types of information we collect include things like: user-names, member names, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, survey responses, blogs, photos, payment information such as payment agent details, transactional details, tax information, support queries, forum comments, content you direct us to make available on our Sites (such as item descriptions) and web analytics data. We will also collect personal information from job applications (such as, your CV, the application form itself, cover letter and interview notes).
How we collect personal information
- We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Sites, or through other people when you use services associated with the Sites.
- We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete membership registration and buy or provide items or services on our Sites, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
How we use your information
We only use personal information collected in the following ways:
- To provide you with support services in regards to your website/web hosting.
- Marketing of InterXstream services only.
- Internal support mechanisms.
Your information will:
- Be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned.
- Held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.